Board of intermediate education Rawalpindi founded in 1977. It works as an autonomous body and it is controlled by the Education department of Government of Punjab. The responsibility of BISE Rawalpindi is to organize, conduct and control SSC, Intermediate, PTC, OT, CT D.M and other examination in Rawalpindi., Attock, Jehlum and Chakwal. Current chairman of BISE Rawalpindi is Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed Baig. BISE Rawalpindi is running by the registration and enrollment fee of students without any financial aid of government. The board of BISE Rawalpindi contains following members
- Vice chancellor of university or any professor suggested by the vice chancellor.
- All EDO's of education of the four districts i.e. Attock, Rawalpindi, Jehlum and Chakwal, a representative from government of Punjab Lahore (TAVTA).
- A representative that should not below the rank of Deputy Secretary and must be from Finance and Education department.
- A degree college principal within the jurisdiction of the board to be suggested by the regulating and controlling authorities.
- A principal with the same requirement as Degree College principal.
- 2 headmasters and one headmaster with the same requirements as Degree College principal
- Two scholars or retired educationist that are suggested and appointed by the controlling authority.
Objectives of BISE Rawalpindi
The year wise objectives of BISE Rawalpindi
- To regulate, control and supervise the final examination of Secondary and Intermediate Education.
- To organize and observe all examinations pertaining to Intermediate and Secondary Education and as many as examinations that are assigned by the Government.
- To compile and issue the result of all enrolled candidates who appeared in final examination and issue provisional/character certificates to successful candidates.
- To promote, encourage and organize the different sports activities among the students.
Information & Inquiry
Information related to examination schedule, enrollment, registration and other information is available in a written form that can be obtained from the inquiry section. Students can also get information through the phone number: 9290524.
Syllabus guide can be easily obtained after paying a little amount from the inquiry section. Syllabus guide is available for the SSC, Languages, and Intermediate etc. Previous papers are also available at the same section and can be easily obtained.
Admission Form Facility For Private Students
SSC, Intermediate, Languages, CT, OT and D.M admission forms are available at all authorized branches Habib Bank Ltd.
Student guide is available at inquiry department/section of BISE Rawalpindi and can be easily obtained after paying a little amount.